Board of Directors
Fr. Thomas Keller
Father Tom Haley
Mary Ann Daub
Mary Elizabeth Dorsey
Monsignor Jack Schuler
Monsignor Mark Ulrich, ex officio
Sister Jan Dunn
Sister Margaret Munch RSCJ
Sr. Jan Dunn RSCJ
The directors of Old St. Ferdinand Shrine will provide leadership, vision, continuity of purpose, and accountability to the public.
- It shall implement organization purpose and mission.
- Set rate of progress which organization will undertake in achieving its mission
- Provide continuity for governance and management of the organizations’ affairs.
- Establishes and implements program planning cycle.
- Establishes budget and financial reporting system.
- Participates in and oversees fundraising activities.
- Manages assets of the organization.
- Confirms organization’s identity with community.
It shall establish a process for Board Development including a policy manual which shall contain:
- Articles of Incorporation and by-laws
- Mission Statement
- Policies that will describe how the Board will govern and organize its work:
- Role of Board
- Standing Committees
- Operational Policies