Do you know someone who would make a good part-time Shrine Coordinator?
Old St. Ferdinand Shrine located in Florissant, MO, is seeking a part-time Shrine Coordinator to work 20 hours per week. The Shrine Coordinator is responsible for leading and managing all aspects of Old St. Ferdinand Shrine: communications, events, facilities management and fund raising. He/she reports directly to the board of directors. He/She is responsible to have a thorough grasp of the mission, goals and needs of the Shrine in order to plan activities and programs that are consistent with the Shrine’s vision, goals and values.
- Have a thorough grasp of the mission, goals and needs of the Friends of Old St. Ferdinand in order to plan programs
- Be familiar with the Catholic faith and the Archdiocese of St. Louis to facilitate pilgrimages, Masses and sacraments
- Maintain a presence at the Shrine
- Manage day to day operations
- Act as a liaison with other historic and community groups
- Oversee the maintenance and custodial of the historic facilities
- Work directly with volunteers
- Prepare budgets and track income and expenses
- Edit newsletter and manage social media
- Provide monthly reports to the board of directors and ongoing reports, as appropriate, to the benefactors and friends of the Shrine
- Coordinate events, gift solicitation, donor recognition, thank you letters, and cultivation of new donors
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.